Saturday, December 7, 2019

Karusi visit.



Letter from Jeremie Manirakiza, General Manager - One House of Transformation for Burundi.

We finished the Board meeting today. We are going to give you the report next week.

We visited Gerrard's school today.

It was during the graduation day. He was giving diploma to his students.

I was so inspired and overwhelmed with joy to see Gerrard's vision.

I learn much things from Gerrard whenever I come to Karusi, he is a man of his people. He is a Father of his community, a man who always dream to develop his people. He is really the solution to the people of Karusi.

Thank you Gerrard may God keep shinning in your life.






Jean Marie Nizigiyimana response:

I really admire the way Gerard is a hard working and humbled servant.
You are really an inspiration to me.
I wish you were the governor of karusi to acheive more.
And Jeremie, you inspire me so much, I appreciate the way you are creative and the way you put all your energy in what you are doing.
I am blessed to have such a wonderful family
Composed by Gerard,  Innocent and Jeremie

Jeremie Manirakiza:

I remember when Dr Josimar Salum told me to meet Jean Marie in Gitega. I didn't know that Jean Marie will become one of my best friend one day.

Jean Marie, i really appreciate the way you use your passion and skill to advance ONE. You are a great blessing to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment