Thursday, July 2, 2015

Prayer Meeting at Harvard this July 3rd, Friday And a Powerful Testimony





Dear Friend,

God bless you for sustaining the college campuses through prayers.

On July 3rd, Friday evening we are going to pray in Cambridge at the Harvard gates. 
We count on your participation and prayer support.

Non stop worship startts at 9pm
Harvard Square next to Massachusetts Avenue.
At the Red Line T Station.
Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Close to Au Bon Pan and CVS.

Eneida and Edson Porto
collegeprayers@aol.com

Read here a powerful testimony: 

Dear Edson & Eneida,

You may or may not remember that about 9 years ago Steve & Rhonda Woodman brought my wife Stella & myself to a Harvard prayer meeting. (Bob Weiner was also present.)

At that meeting you anointed Stella with oil and the Holy Spirit directed me to meet Korean believers.

That meeting changed our lives.

Subsequently the link with the Koreans took me to a university in China, and later on to North Korea! 

Since that time I have made 9 trips to North Korea & we are now building a medical school in Pyongyang (North Korea) as part of the Pyongyang University of Science & Technology, which is staffed by Christians (read more at www.afec.co.uk)

I have also been elected to be a board member of the Christian universities in China & North Korea, where I trust I can fulfill the role the Lord has prepared for me.

I write all this to encourage you! Often we do not see the immediate results of our prayer & faithfulness in the way we expected. Here is an example of that and that the Holy Spirit's quiet revival takes place in hearts He has prepared.

Thank you both for your faithfulness.

My immediate task in North Korea is to bring medical help for the Disabled, who have NO state support and are shunned by the larger community, with resulting shame" for their families. The Holy Spirit is changing all that!

We need your prayers.

We pass on our love to your fellowship & Steve & Rhonda in particular.

With love in our Lord.

Steve & Stella Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment